Construction update - Murray River
Construction on the new bridge over the Murray River - click through for more images.
April 2021 construction update
What we’re doing and when
During April, we'll:
- complete delivery of the final super-tee beams for the flood relief bridges on the Victorian side
- start operating the form travellers on both sides of the Murray River
- pour concrete for bridge decks, as we build the new Murray River crossing
- continue delivering concrete, quarried materials, and other equipment to site.
- All works will take place from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday and 7am to 1pm, Saturday. The timing of these works may change depending on weather and site conditions, including some out-of-hours works involving early morning or late evening concrete pours for the main bridge piers.