Works continue on the new Interchange to the Hume Freeway - click through for more images.
June 2021 construction update
What we're doing and when
During June, we'll continue:
- earthworks, drainage, and pavement construction to build the new freeway interchange
- installing signage structures on O’Herns Road
- building the new shared walking and cycling path on O’Herns Road
- installing new intelligent transport systems, signalling and street lighting on O’Herns Road and the new freeway interchange
- drainage and pavement construction on the westbound lanes of O’Herns Road.
Most works will take place between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday and 7am to 3pm Saturdays. Some works may need to be undertaken at night to minimise impacts on traffic or utility services. If this needs to happen, we’ll let you know in advance.