The Mordialloc Freeway will improve travel times and ease congestion in Melbourne’s south east, providing safer, more reliable journeys.
As part of the Mordialloc Freeway project, we’ll build:
- bridges over Springvale, Governor, Lower Dandenong and Centre Dandenong Roads, along with new freeway entry and exit ramps
- bridges over Old Dandenong Road and the Waterways wetlands
- new entry and exit ramps at Thames Promenade
- an intersection with traffic lights at Wells Road and Thames Promenade
- an intersection with traffic lights to connect the Freeway with the Dingley Bypass
- a new shared walking and cycling path along the entire Freeway.
Visit the Mordialloc Freeway webpage for more information