Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road
As part of the Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road Upgrade, we’ll:
- add an extra lane in each direction between Thompsons Road and the South Gippsland Highway
- install traffic lights to replace the roundabouts at Thompsons Road and Berwick-Cranbourne Road
- install new traffic lights at the South Gippsland Highway intersection, Majestic Boulevard and Lyall Street
- install new traffic lights at the pedestrian crossing south of Hunt Club Boulevard
- upgrade intersections at Kingdom Drive, Linsell Boulevard and Rochester Parade
- build new shared walking and cycling paths
- install safety barriers along the road.
Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road will become the straight-through movement when travelling north from South Gippsland Highway, reducing traffic on Cranbourne’s High Street and improving how you travel through Cranbourne.Visit the Narre Warren-Cranbourne Road webpage for more information.