Stage 3 is the key part of the what is the largest transpoert infrastructure project in northern Victoria.
This is when we’ll build the new bridge crossings over the Campaspe and Murray rivers.
For Stage 3 we’ll build:
• a new bridge measuring over 600m across the Murray River floodplain with a clear span over the Murray River
• a new bridge over the Campaspe River and floodplain
• two new flood relief bridges
• a two-lane, two-way road north of the new Warren Street Roundabout in Echuca to the Cobb Highway in Moama
• safety barriers
• noise walls
• a new safe and scenic shared walking and cycling path along the route.
We’ll also improve landscaping, and install new street lighting at intersections and fauna crossings for animals to safely cross under or over the road.
Works are expected to be completed in mid-2022.